About Sunny's Ace Hotel Blog

My photo
Palm Springs, California, United States
Hi! I am the Group Sales Manager for Ace Hotel & Swim Club, and in my spare time an artist. I thought it would be fun to take pictures of you, our valued guests and friends, as you enjoy the sun, the Swim Club, and the stupendous company at Ace Hotel! Check back from time to time. Maybe you will see some familiar faces... Oh, and click on the pictures to see them bigger.

Monday, July 20, 2009

A note from David

Hi Scott,

I recently visited Ace Hotel to dine at King's Highway for breakfast. Let me tell you, the chilaquiles were awesome! And the french press coffee was excellent. Later that day, my friends and I decided to hang out at the Swim Club for cocktails and fish tacos. We all had a great time and I wanted to express my honest admiration for the hotel and your staff. Next time I'm in Palm Springs, I will definitely book a room with you.

Thanks again!

David J. Bettencourt
Short Sales Executive

No comments:

Search This Blog