About Sunny's Ace Hotel Blog

My photo
Palm Springs, California, United States
Hi! I am the Group Sales Manager for Ace Hotel & Swim Club, and in my spare time an artist. I thought it would be fun to take pictures of you, our valued guests and friends, as you enjoy the sun, the Swim Club, and the stupendous company at Ace Hotel! Check back from time to time. Maybe you will see some familiar faces... Oh, and click on the pictures to see them bigger.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Taco & Taquila Night Menu (Thursday Nights)

This is the latest promotion we're running and it's a HIT!! Check it out. (Click on the picture to see it better.)


1 comment:

MrsFord said...

Hey Sunny! Thanks for visiting my site becomingmrsford.blogspot.com! We love the ACE! My fiance and I are coming down this weekend and are looking forward to some TNT baby!

Search This Blog